The Merrill's

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Summertime in a nutshell.

So...it's been a few since i've last blogged-which honestly surprises me.

One of my goals for this summer was to keep my thousands (HA) of blog stalkers updated about my fun having. Yet as I look back on it now, I realize that Summer has FLOWN by and I haven't told anyone about any of it!

I suck.

What I do with  most of my time is work. I'm still at Great Harvest and Gia's and work both jobs nearly every day. If i'm not at one-i'm at the other. It has it's perks-I mean money is needed-but if i'm being honest, i'll tell you that i'm totally exhausted with it all.

I'm currently signed up for a part time semester this fall sticking with my original plan to finish my 4 year degree.
Trying to figure out how to pay for school AND housing AND every other expense in my life is enough to give me an ulcer. Everyone is going through it though-so it's just living through life.

This summer despite all  of my working has been really fun. That's why it feels like it's flying by.
That's the old saying anyhow.

Time sure flies when you're having fun.

This is a fact.

This summer has been filled with adventures sans any limits!
We've done Bear Lake trips, rope swings, St George road trips to see Tuachaun, BBQ's, hobo dinners,
crotchet, late night monopoly games and these are just to name a few.

 I have learned more than ever this summer how fantastic my life is. I am surrounded by family and friends that exceed any adjective of joy I can think of.

Here's a few pictures to sum it all up! :)



 4th of July. Notice: homemade overalls.
 First snow cone of the season. There have been many more...
 Bloomington Lake.
 Bear Lake for AJ's birthday!
 Crotchet and Hobo dinners!
 Floating Cutler Dam. Apparently it's Illegal..whoops :)
Mud Volleyball for HE. Too fun.
 Sunday bike ride through campus.
 Beauties
 The Big Pappa's. Don't worry-we have a great record :)
 Drive Inn movie for my girl Tay's birthday.
St George temple trip.

I hope all of your summer's have gone as well as mine. As much as it pains me to say it-i'm kind of excited for fall! :) shhh....

More to come!
Happy Saturday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment