The Merrill's

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Alfie Boe is my boyfriend.

So let me just say that I LOVE Christmas.

This last Friday Spence had an extra ticket to the Mormon Tabernacle Christmas concert with Alfie Boe as a host.

For those of you who don't know who Alfie Boe is; he's a delicious british man who plays Jean Valjean in the 25th Anniversary Edition of Les Miserables. He can sing like an angel and looks like he sings. 

Anyway, it was the best concert I have been to. Towards the end of the concert, Tom Brokhaw came out to tell a story about an American pilot during WWII known as "The Candy Bomber" or "Uncle Wigglywings". He delivered candy to the children of Berlin via white parachutes. After the story, Hal Halversen himself (the "Candy Bomber") was there in the flesh, complete with our own white parachutes that fell from the ceiling. 

Seriously, the neatest stinking concert i've been to.

Afterwards Spence and I went to Deseret Book and met Alfie Boe in the flesh. And guess what? He's even sexier up close.


I love Spence for taking me!! It was a blast! 

I love this Gospel. I love that all different types of people from all over the world will come and sing with our choir, and can feel the spirit radiate. 

Also, I love Les Mis, and I cannot wait to see the new one!

Merry Tabernacle Christmas!!


No comments:

Post a Comment