The Merrill's

Sunday, December 9, 2012

It's not a Merry Christmas till the Finals have been taken.

Finals week=miserable. 

The worst feeling in the world is when you spend 7 hours in the library, and come home and feel as if you can't remember anything you just learned. 

Merrrrp. 

 The one happy part of finals week was my assignment today. 
I wrote kind of a cool paper today for my Stress Management class. I had to reflect on the things I've learned about myself and the main stressors in my life this semester. It ended up being pretty neat taking that time to really reflect on my life and all of the things that i've worked on and changed this semester.
It's crazy how day by day nothing changes, but when you look back--everything is different. 
It's good different, though. 

On the subject of  changes; this weekend I had the opportunity of shoving two full size walk in closets and stuffed rooms into one. It's a good thing we love our dear Mckenna because this was not an easy task. Our poor guy friends that helped us haul in way too much crap had to listen to us justify every article of clothing we needed to keep. 
I think the both of us received more disgusted looks that night than ever. 

Should I throw away my hospital socks? Probably. But what if I get invited to a hospital party? 
And NO I cannot take home my "summer" clothes, because I need them to layer with my fall clothes for the winter! 
Duh.

Best part? Camille got rid of a good box of clothes to clear out her closet and guess where half of them went? 
My closet. :)
hahahahahahahaha
Also, the amount of money we're saving a month due to sharing a room can result in more retail purchasing :)
Yeah. We have a slight problem. 

If you are a female in need of date attire, our closet is your one stop shop. 

On another note, our 2nd Annual Ugly Sweater Party was yesterday!
 We had quite the turn out complete with a yummy popcorn bar, hot chocolate topping station, photo booth with a professional photographer and our good friend Beth :), and plenty of festive decorations. 

Pictures are coming soon! 

I had so much fun hosting with two of my favorite gals, and seeing lots of familiar faces! College is just too fun!

Hopefully I can get through this dreaded finals week, and onto the fun filled festivities to come! 
I am traveling south for the Christmas holiday, and then on over to Colorado for New Years and the week to follow!
 I may even brave the slopes again. Maybe. 

Anyway, Happy Finals everyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment