The Merrill's

Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday Funday....wait?

So it's a little long over due for a blog update. 

Seriously, I didn't know not going to school could be so time consuming. After a temporary, yet hideous placement at ICON fitness Customer Service (yes, a call center) and a really cheap heap of exercise clothing later, I have fortunately landed a job at Great Harvest! :) 

I'm double carb'n it. 
Gia's ITALIAN restaurant and Great Harvest BREAD COMPANY.
 Ugg, just kill me now. I mean don't though, cause it's secretly awesome. 

I've also started running. For those of you who know me realize this is a slightly large deal. I used to loathe running. I did track Sophomore year of high school, and after that I vowed to never do it again. However, living a fairly high active  lifestyle my whole life-I thought-why not? 

I am in love. A friend from work has talked me into running a Ragnar this June with her and a group. Sure, I may be doing the beginner's legs, but hey, that's a BIG deal for me. I've also found a new gym buddy and running partner in Miss Taylor, so it's been a prime situation. 

We're also looking for a cute little house to live in for the summer and next school year. We're over the apartment situation, and are ready to make a little house our home. Not to mention, i'm stoked to decorate the crap out of it. :)

I really like being busy with my two jobs, running and you know, general adulthood, but I really miss being  able to see my family and friends back home. Facebook just doesn't cut me updating myself on their lives. 

Honestly, that's my update. Preeeettty cool.

As I sit here, laying in bed on a Friday night with the computer in front of my face, I realize how cool I truly am :) 


Happy Weekend everyone! :)

1 comment: