The Merrill's

Sunday, January 27, 2013

A blissful Monday eve.

I'm currently sitting in my room looking out my snowy window with some beautiful hymns as my background music.
 It occurred my how lovely life really can be today. We all have days where the world feels as if it may be ending. Heck, sometimes the world really is. 

However, there are those days where peace creeps in instead of chaos. Gratitude replaces grief, joy replaces jealousy, and love really does conquer all. 

Maybe it's the beautiful music, the cozy Snowy Sunday,  my morning beginning with worship,

or maybe, just maybe-i'm happy. 

Happy. 

Everyone's college experience is full of life lessons, life turmoil, and life happiness. These past few months have been just that.  Confusing, long, and dare say-dreaded. Some days have been unbearable, whilst others have been joyous, full of smiles and serenity. 

It's nice to just have a quiet, peaceful day to reflect on oneself. Today has been that day for me. 
To be honest, they have come more and more, and I think that they are supposed to be coming as often as they have been. 
 I think finally (it may be a stretch) but maybe finally, I am happy in my life. 
Yes, there's the day to day grumble, but honestly, it's never been  enough to override the New Years resolution i've made. 
L.O.V.E has crept it. Right under my nose. :) 

I wish you all a happy Sunday, and I hope to try and continue this attitude to everyone's (including mine) least favorite day of the week. 

I'm going to fill  mine with LOVE, I think. :)






1 comment:

  1. So glad you're feeling happy. You deserve it! I miss you girl.

    ReplyDelete