The Merrill's

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Short, but sweet. More to come!

These past weeks have gone by in a whirl wind. 

I can't believe that the time to move out, and start a glorious summer has begun. I can't even wait for all of the changes that are going to take place! 

This last week we all moved into our new apartment at Legacy Village up in Logan! I can't wait to live with these girls and with some great ones right upstairs from me! 

Let's be real honest-I can't wait to decorate this baby. :)
Pictures to come!

A little update on me-
I'm still working Great Harvest and Gia's. Busy busy busy I am. I can't complain at all. Quite honestly, I feel so blessed. Hopefully by fall I will have enough saved up and that may just eliminate a bit of stress. 

I am so thrilled to be up in Logan for the summer! A bucket list has been written, plans to road trip have been set in stone, and some personal goals have been set! I can't wait for what lies ahead! 

--------------

Shout out to my girl Toni G for accomplishing a major goal today and graduating from college! She is such an example and I look up to her so much! 

More later-with pictures of the new place to boot! 

Breathe everyone-finals are over and Summer is here. :)

By the way-Jude Law is gorgeous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment