The Merrill's

Monday, November 19, 2012

Momentary rant.

So when your teachers cancel your classes for the week, life can get pretty boring. 

Also, i'm recovering from that hike still, and walking isn't exactly my first choice today. 

Some things have been on my mind quite a bit lately. Recently I found out some pretty big family news that has put quite the sour taste in my mouth.

In fact, it has taken everything in me to not storm home, yell my (what I feel is right) opinion and micromanage everyone's lives. Doesn't everyone just know that i'm right? Can't they just understand that my ways of them living their lives is the right way?

Geez.
Of course this is all just me ranting, and not REALLY how I feel (mostly), but still.

This has been made apparent over and over again so far this year. What with my last escapade of me thinking I know what is best for me and not listening to anyone or anything that would differ from my opinion, it is all starting to make sense.

I have been slapped in the face repeatably with the fact that my plan is not my Heavenly Father's. He knows what's best for all of His children, not me.

Humble Shmumble, right?

Anyway, my point I guess is that I know that the Lord does EVERYTHING for a reason. Truly. And that i'm really just wasting time and energy trying to live everyone's lives for them. They go through things for specific reasons. To learn and grow, just like I do.

Merp.

I guess it's good that life isn't easy. Wouldn't that be so boring?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment