The Merrill's

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Yeah...don't put me down for cardio.


This week my roommates and I have started a eating and exercising plan. It's been great for me to write it for practice, especially because that's what I want to do with my life.

If I ever get to my life. Merp.

Anyway, it's been so fun! What's been the best I think is seeing their reactions to what you can actually eat and still be healthy about.

My favorite was on Monday when I tried my darnedest to get them to our first session of working out.
If you've seen Pitch Perfect yet (which I TOTALLY recommend because it's hilarious) then you'll know about Fat Amy.

Well, Fat Amy doesn't like cardio. Nor any type of workout. In fact, there's a line in there where she tells everyone that she's going to "run horizontally"


Yeah, this is what I had to work with on Monday. To be fair though, they've been great sports. Even when they can't walk the next day. :)

I can't wait till they start seeing their own results. Hoping they get them and it's because I know what i'm talking about.
That's yet to be proven.

On another note-I am really glad that the holiday's are coming up, because I am missing my family oodles. This next weekend a group of us are driving down to St. George to hike Angel's Landing and get out of town. I can't wait to see my mommy. :)

However, walking into Lee's AND Kneader's this past week and seeing BOTH of them concede to early holiday decorating and even Christmas music made me a little disappointed.

The Holiday's are like going to Disneyland. It doesn't happen often, but when it does, you want to cherish and enjoy every minute of them. Now, how am I supposed to do that when everyone is trying to skip Thanksgiving?!

Get real people.
Happy Turkey Days.




No comments:

Post a Comment