The Merrill's

Thursday, January 17, 2013

A list.

Things I have decided during my first week off from school: 

1. I am OBSESSED with the nieniedialoues written by Stephanie Nielsen. I also read her book "Heaven is Here" and I fell in love and finished it within 3 days. 
2. Leo from the 90's hit show "Charmed" about three witches is fiiiiiine.
3. I am in love with Les Mis. But, I knew that the moment I was introduced.
4. Diet Dr. Pepper and Kettle Corn are my two main food groups. 
5. "Supernatural" has left me going to be with nightmares for the past week. It's a nightmare, literally. But I love it. 
6. I really enjoy cooking! Not to mention; i'm pretty dang good at it. Let me clarify-healthy cooking. Only because healthier cooking usually requires much less ingredients, and usually just involves steaming veggies, then blending them into a soup. HA. Regradless, I love it. 
7. I really am probably going to freeze up here. Seriously, like the warmest it's been all week is like 11 degrees.       
8. I am loving that my heat works over time on days like today. It is like 1 degree out there in that frozen nightmare. 
9. I really love my family. They are just so great and are all doing so well.
10. Taking time off of school doesn't mean i'm not progressing and learning everyday anyway. I love that I am finally starting to realize that.

Here's to fat bank accounts, lots of crafting, yummy healthy dinners, and trying not to re-kill my knee by gettin' my sweat on.
Ahhh, the productiveness that occurs by being seemingly unproductive. 

Who's foolin' who? 

1 comment: