The Merrill's

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

and breatttthhhheee.

a;lskdjflas;kjfsa;kljfs;lkj1-239092543058094823priwfskld;fals;kjf

That is how I feel today.
I spent 11 hours planted in the library yesterday with an hour mac -n- cheese break. 

I had 2 tests, two assignments, and an online discussion to do within these two days. Not to mention-I have a lot riding on this semester and getting good grades. 

Due to my lacking ability to test well-i've  been struggling a tad thus far. I seriously have had so much stress these past two days that I felt like it could be my wedding day, close family funeral, and the Colorado Rockies making it to the Series again. 

Fwef. I am so burnt out. I think it's time for a vacation. Or some comforting straight up Carbohydrates. 

I could go release my stress with the gym-but today, I just simply can't.
I'll take some ice cream and sweat pants rather than bike shorts and a water bottle.

It's crazy how one can be SO stressed and miserable one minute, and then by a stroke of magic-we're okay again. Our batteries are re-charged, life's catastrophes of yesterday are now today's finish lines.

Now granted, i'm not recharged yet--that'll take a few days. However, I know that I can be again. 

Life's a blessing. Especially when ice cream is involved. 


No comments:

Post a Comment