The Merrill's

Monday, October 1, 2012

Angels Among Us.


 Last night I had an amazing group of beautiful ladies show me their incredible love, their undying support and complete selflessness. This last week has been a bit of a rough one, and I found myself in the middle of it all last week expressing my doubts, struggles and tears to these listening ears and loving faces.
I wasn't aware of how close they had listened until last night. I sat at a table with these astonishing girls as they took their own turn in expressing their love and support of me.

The tears poured. I felt so incredibly loved, appreciated, and supported. My family was all right there. Looking back at me with watery eyes and brilliant smiles as every word that crossed my mind wasn't even nearly sufficient to express my love and gratitude back.

I felt my Heavenly Father's love SO strong through these angels. I know they were truly inspired. As I sit here and write this my cheeks are wet and my heart is full. Never have I thought I would be so blessed to have these extraordinary sisters at my side when life gets hard.

"Maybe girlfriends are our true Soul mates and men are just the people we have fun with"
-Candace Bushnell, Sex and the City

With the help of these ladies, I will never doubt how loved I am again.



You are all my angels. Thanks for dusting me off and propping me back up again. 

1 comment:

  1. You are an angel and have a beautiful soul. Heavenly Father watches over you and indeed surrounds you with angels.

    ReplyDelete