The Merrill's

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tagged! :)


TAGGED!! :)

The rules are as follows:
1::Each person tagged must post 11 random facts about themselves
2::They must answer the 11 questions posted by the previous blogger
3::They must create 11 more questions to ask their tagged bloggers
4::They must tag 11 blogs with less than 200 followers
5::The bloggers must be told
6::No tag backs 

11 Random facts about myself:

1. I LOVE caramel apple suckers, crunchy leaves, candles, and sweaters. Fall anyone?
2. I have a secret love for dubstep. 
3. I am a very loud, animated person. You will know when i'm in a room with you. I don't know how to be quiet.
4. I hate library's, they make me hardcore anxious.
5. I love Jersey Shore. Obsessed with it actually. Don't judge. 
6. I played the violin all growing up, and can thoroughly enjoy a good Symphony. 
7. I crack on Theater majors like it's my day job--but I love plays. 
8. I have a slightly large dirty type of humor. This results in being the perma-best friend. I'm the girl the guys fart on and tell penis jokes too. Yay.
9. I would much rather drink my water with an umbrella and fancy straw sticking out of it. I like to add fancy fun to the simple things in life. 
10. I can be the most insecure person you'll ever meet, but I hate showing it. 
11. I will be throwing a party for the World Series because I love baseball more than anything. 

Questions from Jenn to me: 
1:: What is your favorite movie soundtrack? Shoot, that's really hard. If you know me-you know i'm obsessed with movies. Hmm... probably the Juno Soundtrack. 
2::What is your favorite go-to pair of shoes?  Why? My moccasins. They're comfy, go with pretty much everything I own-and I like being called a hipster. :) I take it as a compliment.
3::What is your biggest guilty pleasure? Jersey Shore. It's a problem. I follow them on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. I watched all of the seasons and I can't wait for the last one to come. :)
4::What's your favorite smell in the entire world? A boy type smell. It just does it for me. 
5::If you could take ANY class, what would it be?  (get creative) Honestly? An intro to fashion design. I secretly love fashion and putting things together. It would be a lot of fun for me I feel. 
6::What is your all time favorite junk food? Ruffled potato chips and french onion dip. AND symphony bars. No! chocolate covered cinnamon bears. OOOoooh, no bake cookies. Gosh... just hand me all of it!! 
7::What is your favorite day?  (Could be day of week, holiday ect...) The 4th of July. The mix between the hot summer day, partiotism, popsicles, fried foods, playing catch and the park, the magic and unexpectancy the day entails, and the summer night that usually involves cuddling and watching fireworks. I could live it everyday. 
8::I often say that many things are a "nightmare."  Explain what your absolute worst nightmare would be. Going blind or deaf. 
9:: If you got to live any love story (from history, movies, books ect) which one would you choose? The Notebook. Is that cliche? The passion is incredible and the love sees no limits. 
10:: As of right now, what is your number one personal goal and career goal. To graduate college in what I love doing, and to truly find and be happy with myself. 
11:: List one thing you wish you had the guts to do right now. Walk up and smack (very hard) a certain someone. 

My questions for you:
1. The meanest thing you have ever done. 
2. A form of media (song, movie, ect) that has changed something vast in your life.
3. Best kiss you've ever had.
4. Favorite smell?
5. Guilty pleasure.
6. If you could choose anything you wanted right now-what would it be?
7. If you could pick one person to spend the rest of your life with (just you and them on the planet) at this moment, who would it be? (it can be anyone)
8. Pick a food you'd eat every day for the rest of your life.
9. Biggest pet peave.
10. Biggest fear.
11. What do you do to relax?

Please answer them and then pass it on! I want to get to know my friends better! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment