The Merrill's

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Just a little catch up!

This world--it's a small one. It's crazy how prayers are answered in the funniest of ways. I had an enlightening experience a few days ago. It helped me tie up some serious loose ends and truly helped me move on in more ways than one. 

Holler for blessings. 

Today I was able to spend the day with the fam. We got to eat at The Garden restaurant up in the Joseph Smith Memorial building. 

INCREDIBLE! The food was alright, but the view and the company was by far supreme! 

This was followed by a tour of the Living Aquarium. SO much fun! I totally touched a sting ray AND a shark..yeah. 
After this we went to City Creek for a little...well...A lot of shopping on my part! I also ran into my friends from home which absolutely made my week! I miss them!! 

As I sit here and reflect on my long week, my crazy experiences that filled it, and my incredible friends and family members that have gotten me through it--I am feeling rather stinking blessed.


Can't wait for another crazy week ahead filled with more adventures!! 

Happy Weekend everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment