The Merrill's

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

When life gives you rotten potatoes-find some ice cream. :)

Let me just take this moment to say:

I just kicked my Physiology tests butt. 

Holla!!

Nothing feels better than knowing you studied your hardest and tried your best. Especially in a subject that isn't exactly your forte. 

Yesterday was like, one of the worst days of my life. 
One thing after another went wrong, people who are supposed to love me hurt me the very worst, and I ended up accidentally killing someone's windshield. Good thing he was a huge stud about it. 

Amidst all of this going on--I still had to make sure I was completely ready for my Phys test today. Talk about some serious life juggling. 

I said a lot of prayers, took a drive, bought myself something fattening, and afterwards had the strength I needed to finish studying. 
Oh yeah, and once again-I have the most amazing, consistent, loving, and uplifting friends anyone could ask for. They have been one of the only consistent things in my life, and for that I am eternally grateful. 

I woke up this morning to breakfast and a good luck note, stayed up last night with a stud who helped me study despite his tiredness, and had plenty of hugs and encouragement to go around. 

Friends=family. I've said it before, i'll bear testimony of it now, and I will maintain this view on if for as long as I live i'm pretty sure.

My heart is full, my tummy is satisfied, and my brain is on pause. :)

I hope everyone else's day is a wonderful one!

1 comment: